Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Thrift Scores: March 27, 2012

This kind of entry is to show off the little things I pick up. Not everything, just the gems. The quirky little items and killer finds that I couldn't pass up.

First, a little piece of art. Hand-made, signed by the artist. The flower is either painted or etched into the metal plate and then mounted onto slate. A bit pricey at $8, but worth it to own such a unique piece.











Here it is enjoying its new home next to the re-purposed shutter.















Next is this odd little tricycle. No, the pedals don't move (I was sad, too). But it was super sturdy and in great condition, except for the dust. For $2, it's got a new home with me!








Wheelie time!













And the prize of the day? Why, a big $4 ceramic rooster head, of course! I'm slowly driving MJ insane with every farm animal I manage to slip into our kitchen. So of course I would score my most hilarious item while he's out of town on business.











None shall escape the gaze of the judgmental rooster.








No comments:

Post a Comment